Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 14.6 million passengers on board in July 2019
– Number of passengers rises by 3.3 percent year-on-year – Capacity utilization increases by 0.6 percentage points to 86.9 percent – Strongest passenger growth increase in Zurich, slight decline in passenger numbers in Frankfurt – Capacity utilization and passenger figures remain on record course
Lufthansa Group achieves an Adjusted EBIT of EUR 754 million in the second quarter
– Long-haul business sees further growth – Lufthansa Technik increases results – Network Airlines and Eurowings substantially improve first-half year punctuality – Price wars on short haul routes especially in Germany and Austria as well as rising fuel and MRO costs burden results – 2019...
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 13.8 million passengers on board in June 2019
– Number of passengers rises by 4.5 percent year-on-year – Capacity utilization increases slightly by 1.6 percentage points to 85.2 percent – Strongest growth of 7.8 percent at the hub in Zurich
Lufthansa Group informs investors and analysts at its Capital Markets Day
– Eurowings to focus on short-haul services in future – Commercial responsibility for Eurowings long-haul services to be transferred to the Network Organization in future – Re-orientation of Brussels Airlines: closer alignment with Network Airlines; integration into Eurowings will not be further...
Lufthansa Group adjusts its full year outlook
– Long-haul business continues to be strong, in particular on Transatlantic and Asian routes – Strength in long-haul only partly offsets yield pressure in European short-haul business – Group committed to defend its leading position in home markets
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome more than 13 million passengers on board in May 2019
− Number of passengers rises by 2.8 percent year-on-year − Capacity utilization increases by 1.7 percentage points to 81.1 percent − Strongest passenger growth and offer increase in Munich
Lufthansa Group airlines raise number of passengers to 12.5 million in April 2019
− Number of passengers rises by 3.0 percent year-on-year − Capacity utilisation up by 2.0 percentage points to 83.3 per cent − Strongest passenger growth at Vienna hub
Lufthansa Annual General Meeting approves all agenda items
– AGM in Bonn attended by around 1,000 shareholders – Monika Ribar re-elected to the Supervisory Board – Dividend proposed of EUR 0.80 per share
Lufthansa Group focuses on high-quality, responsible growth
– Company looks back on economically successful year at Annual General Meeting – Shareholders to again participate in success with 80 cent dividend
Lufthansa Group expects to increase unit revenues in the second quarter after a weak first quarter
– Substantial market-wide capacity expansion in Europe lowers unit revenues and reduces first-quarter Adjusted EBIT to EUR -336 million – Higher fuel costs burden quarterly earnings by around EUR 200 million – Unit costs reduced in line with full-year forecast – Lufthansa Cargo reports lower...
Lufthansa Group’s Adjusted EBIT declines to EUR -336 million in the first quarter
– Substantial industry-wide capacity growth in Europe leads to lower unit revenues on short- and medium-haul routes in comparison to the high levels seen in the prior-year period – Higher fuel cost of some EUR 200 million negatively impacts results – Group confident to increase unit revenues in...
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome more than 11 million passengers on board in March 2019
– Number of passengers rises by 1.7% year-on-year – Seat load factor at 80.5% slightly below the record level of the previous year
Lufthansa Group Adjusted EBIT for 2018 only slightly below prior year despite higher fuel and one-off costs
Results for 2018: • Adjusted EBIT of EUR 2.8 billion • Higher fuel costs, one-off costs from the integration of parts of the former Air Berlin fleet and increased expenses from delays and cancellations largely offset • Network Airlines report improved Adjusted EBIT • Adjusted unit costs reduced...
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 9 million passengers on board in February 2019
− Number of passengers rises by 1.9 percent year-on-year − Capacity utilization increases by 0.2 percentage points to 76.5 percent − Passenger growth at Vienna and Zurich hubs remains high − Eurowings with double-digit growth in product range and sales volume
Lufthansa supervisory board appoints board member Ulrik Svensson for three more years
CFO continues his successful work at Europe’s leading airline group
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 9.1 million passengers on board in January 2019
– Number of passengers rises by 4.8 percent year-on-year – Capacity utilization increases by 0.6 percentage points to 76.2 percent – Capacity at Frankfurt hub constant at previous year’s level
With 142 million passengers in 2018, the Lufthansa Group is number one in Europe
• Lufthansa Group Airlines continue on record course with passenger figures • Point-to-point traffic drives growth • 81.4 percent seat load factor higher than ever before
Lufthansa proposes Annual General Meeting EY as new auditors
EY to replace PricewaterhouseCoopers as of 2020
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 10.6 million passengers on board in November 2018
• Number of passengers rises by six per cent year-on-year • Seat load factor rises by 0.3 percentage points to 78.1 percent • Double-digit growth in sales volumes in Munich, Zurich and Vienna
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 13.2 million passengers on board in October 2018
• Number of passengers rises by nine percent year-on-year • Capacity utilization increases by 0.4 percentage points to 81.7 percent • Double-digit passenger growth at Vienna hub