Human rights risks, human rights violations, the violation of environmental obligations, Economic crimes and other illegal business practices are extremely damaging for those affected, the Lufthansa Group and society. Your report can help to discover risks and detect misconduct, put an end to it and prevent damage from happening.
If you have reasonable grounds to suspect that employees or executives of the Lufthansa Group, a supplier or sub-supplier are committing breaches of due diligence or compliance violations such as:
- Human rights violations (child labour, forced labor or modern slavery, unequal opportunities, disregard of occupational health and safety obligations, violations of freedom of association, withholding of an adequate wage, etc.)
- Violations of environmental obligations (especially in the area of hazardous waste, mercury or persistent organic pollutants)
- Economic crimes (corruption, fraud, embezzlement, money-laundering etc.)
- Infringements of competition, anti-trust and state aid laws
- Insider trading or market manipulation
- Conflicts of interest
- Embargo or export control breaches
- Data protection violations
please use our electronic whistleblowing system or contact our ombudsperson. We have also set up the e-mail address humanrights(at)dlh.de for tips on human rights violations or the violation of environment-related obligations.
Information on human rights risks, human rights violations or the violation of environment-related risks will be handled by the Lufthansa Group in accordance with the provisions of the Lufthansa Group's Rules of Procedure pursuant to Section 8 of the German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz).
With the help of our electronic whistleblowing system you can easily, safely and if you wish anonymously report an incident. The system enables you to send encrypted and secure messages to the Lufthansa Group Corporate Compliance Office.
The ombudsperson is a freelance attorney who is not an employee of the Lufthansa Group. As a neutral, independent contact, the ombudsperson will take your complaints in writing or by telephone. If you wish, the ombudsperson will forward your report anonymously to the Lufthansa Group Corporate Compliance Office.