Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 12.9 million passengers on board in May 2018
• Number of passengers up 11 percent year-on-year • Capacity utilization increases slightly by 0.4 percentage points to 79.4 percent • Stable currency-adjusted sales environment • Offer in Munich expanded by 11 percent year-on-year in May, Frankfurt by 1.8 percent
Shareholders decided for around one in five Lufthansa shares for new shares as dividend
• Lufthansa shareholders get around 2.4 million new shares as dividend • This corresponds to a participation rate of around 21 percent • The cash dividend totals approximately EUR 321 million
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome around 12.2 million passengers on board in April 2018
• Number of passengers up 9.1 percent year-on-year • load factor declines by 1.1 percentage points to 81.2 percent • positive currency-adjusted sales environment
New Lufthansa Supervisory Board meets for its constituent meeting
Board elects Dr. Karl-Ludwig Kley as its Chairman
Lufthansa shareholders approve every agenda item at this year’s Annual General Meeting
• Some 1700 shareholders attend the Lufthansa Group shareholder meeting in Frankfurt • New members elected to the Supervisory Board
Lufthansa Group on successful path of modernization
• Company presents best result in its history at Annual General Meeting • Shareholders shall profit with a 60 percent higher dividend
Lufthansa Group continues to invest in fleet modernization
Supervisory Board approves order of 16 additional aircraft
Lufthansa Group continues successful development in the first quarter of 2018
• Adjusted EBIT improves slightly year-on-year to EUR 26 million • Network Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo with significant margin improvements • Lufthansa achieves its best first-quarter margin in ten years, SWISS posts new record result • Eurowings result burdened by one-off integration costs •...
In March Lufthansa Group airlines increase capacity utilization to a new record level despite significantly increased services
• Occupancy rate rises by 3.9 percentage points to 81.2 percent in March • Number of flights increases by 8.1% at the same time • Around 11.1 million passengers fly with Lufthansa Group Airlines , 15.7 percent more than a year earlier • Currency adjusted yield indication stable • Lufthansa...
Lufthansa Group achieves best result in its history
Results for 2017 • Adjusted EBIT increased around 70 percent to some EUR 3 billion • Adjusted EBIT margin raised 2.9 percentage points to 8.4 percent • Earnings growth primarily driven by the Group’s airlines (including cargo) • Revenues up 12.4 percent to EUR 35.6 billion • Unit costs further...
Lufthansa Supervisory Board extends contract of Carsten Spohr
CEO appointed for five more years
Lufthansa Group Airlines welcome 8.7 million passengers on board in January 2018
• In January 2018, 10.1% more passengers flew with Lufthansa Group airlines than in the previous year • Seat load factor decreased slightly by 0.4 percentage points to 75.6% • Group-wide increase in number of flights by 7.9% • Currency adjusted yield indication continuous to develop positively
With 130 million passengers the airlines of Lufthansa Group reach an all-time high in 2017
• Airlines continue to set new records for passenger numbers and load factors • 9.3 million passengers flew with the Lufthansa Group Airlines in December, therefore 19.9% more than in the previous year • Point-to-point traffic drives growth of Lufthansa Group Airlines • Seat load factor improved...
European Commission approves the Lufthansa Group’s acquisition of Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter
• 33 more aircraft to be integrated into the Eurowings Group • Eurowings to take over all LGW personnel • Formal transaction scheduled for January 2018
Lufthansa welcomes the result of the Vereinigung Cockpit ballot
• About 80 percent approval to the collective labor agreements brings long-term tariff peace • In 2018, more than 500 junior pilots will be employed
A change on Lufthansa’s Supervisory Board
Carsten Knobel suggested as a replacement for Werner Brandt
Lufthansa makes further concessions to EU Commission
• Takeover of Niki no longer pursued • Offer to give up further slots for still intended takeover of Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter (LGW)
Passenger volume of Lufthansa Group airlines increased by one third in November in comparison to last year
• Strong growth in passenger volume is among others caused by six days of strike in the last year • 10.1 million passengers flew with the Lufthansa Group Airlines in November • Passenger volume increased by 32% compared to previous year’s month • Seat load factor improved by 2 percentage points...
With 111 million passengers Lufthansa Group exceeded last year’s total number already in October
• 12.2 million passengers flew with the Lufthansa Group Airlines in October • Passenger volume increased by 16.7% compared to previous year’s month • Seat load factor improved by 0.4 percentage points up to 81.4% • Point-to-Point Airlines have more than doubled their offer compared to October...
Lufthansa Group strengthens financial base with its best-ever nine-month result
January to September 2017 • Adjusted EBIT raised EUR 883 million to EUR 2.6 billion • Revenues increased EUR 2.9 billion to EUR 26.8 billion • Free cash flow improved over 80 per cent to EUR 2.8 billion • Net financial debt reduced more than 80 per cent to EUR 521 million Full-year outlook...