Lufthansa Group to be reorganized to enhance synergies and strengthen customer focus
Supervisory Board gives green light to new group alignment and new division of business on Executive Board / Harry Hohmeister and Dr. Bettina Volkens reappointed as Executive Board members for five further years / product enhancements reap rewards: group airlines report record load factors and very...
Lufthansa successfully placed hybrid bond
• Financing of EUR 500m raised • Transaction supports credit profile of Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa significantly improves results for first half-year
• Adjusted EBIT up from EUR 290m to EUR 468m • Passenger airlines report positive business development • Fuel costs down by EUR 309m, currency effects burden result by EUR 158m • Equity ratio rises again to 17.5 percent due to higher interest rates
Lufthansa increases first quarter result
• Positive development of business in all operating business segments • EBIT and adjusted EBIT 30 per cent above previous year’s quarter • Cash flow from operating activities improves by EUR 539m • The effects of the strike on the result amounted to EUR 42m in the first quarter • High pension...
Lufthansa Shareholders agree all the agenda points at the Annual shareholders’ meeting
About 1,500 shareholders attended the shareholders’ meeting in Hamburg of Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa welcomes shareholders to general meeting
• Chairman of the Executive Board Carsten Spohr confirms further development of the Lufthansa Group • Prioritisation of investment projects • Offer to Vereinigung Cockpit regarding joint settlement of all outstanding collective agreements
Lufthansa announces that noteholders representing 99.99% of its €234.4 million exchangeable notes have accepted its incentivized payment offer for the notes
Lufthansa Group achieves projected operating profit and sets course for the future
· Target achieved with EUR 954 million operating profit for the year · EUR 2.8 billion in investments and EUR 30 billion in revenues for 2014 · Strike costs erode EUR 232 million from operating result · Carsten Spohr: “2014 results reconfirm that sticking to uneconomical structures is not an...
Lufthansa announces that noteholders representing 99.99% of its €234.4 million exchangeable notes have accepted its incentivized payment offer for the notes during the early participation period
Lufthansa launches an incentivized payment offer for holders of the EUR 234.4 million exchangeable notes
Lufthansa confirms projected 2014 operating result: EUR 1 billion profit in spite of strikes
• Lufthansa Group posts nine-month operating profit of EUR 849 million and confirms projected full-year operating profit of EUR 1 billion • Substantial progress in reducing costs • Service companies report encouraging results • Group’s member airlines’ sales and distribution structures to be...
Lufthansa makes its IT fit for the future
• IT partnership with IBM to be signed shortly • Reduction of IT infrastructure costs by average at least 70 million EUR p.a. • Split-up of Lufthansa Systems AG
Lufthansa Pension Trust sells three per cent shares in Amadeus
Gross proceeds of €388 million raised
Lufthansa Pension Trust offers Amadeus shares for sale
New quality and growth concepts on course
• Supervisory Board approves order for ten Airbus A320ceo aircraft for Eurowings • Executive Board proceeds with development of a new long-haul platform • Long-haul concept focussing on the leisure travel segment with up to 14 Airbus A340-300s operating under Lufthansa brand • Lufthansa Technik...
Lufthansa Group orders 15 more Airbus A320neo and ten Airbus A320ceo aircraft for its Group companies
Renewal of SWISS and Eurowings fleets
Lufthansa Supervisory Board extends the appointment of Simone Menne as Executive Board member for five years
Extension of the contract for the Finances and Aviation Services segment until 2020
Lufthansa Group raises operating profit for first half-year
Improved cost structures and lower depreciation help increase operating profit by EUR 41 million to EUR 114 million / competitive pressures on fares, devaluation of the Venezuelan bolivar and pilots’ strike depress second-quarter results / Lufthansa Group to slow capacity growth for the winter...
Lufthansa Group unveils raft of quality and innovation actions
• World’s biggest aviation group aims to regain benchmark role and cement its position as first choice for customers, employees, investors and partners • Optimized structures, quality and innovations to derive greater benefit from broader market growth • New platforms and products planned for...
Lufthansa Group adjusts earnings forecast
• Revenue risks materialise in passenger and cargo business • Increasing excess capacity puts pressure on prices for European and American routes in particular • Operating profit for 2014 adjusted to approximately EUR 1 billion