Etihad Aviation Group to forge new links with Europe’s largest Airline Group
• Etihad Airways and Lufthansa German Airlines agree on codeshare flights • Lufthansa Group to lease 38 aircraft from airberlin for its point-to point carrier Eurowings and its network carrier Austrian Airlines
Lufthansa and Vereinigung Cockpit agree on arbitration for the collective wage agreement
Negotiating parties aim to reach joint solution by the end of January
Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines: Shaping the future together
• Deutsche Lufthansa AG takes over 100 percent of SN Airholding • Brussels Airlines to be fully integrated into the Lufthansa Group as of 2018 and joining the Eurowings Group • Attractive home markets Belgium and Brussels and well-established Africa network will further strengthen the Lufthansa...
Lufthansa Group reports good nine-month results in a challenging market environment
January to September 2016 • Adjusted EBIT of EUR 1,677m close to prior-year level • Adjusted unit costs down 2.1 per cent • Successful steering and capacity measures limit unit revenue decline • Lufthansa Passenger Airlines, Austrian Airlines and LSG above prior-year levels • Financial...
Lufthansa signs letter of intent on wet-lease collaboration between Eurowings and Air Berlin
Negotiations on wet lease agreement of up to 40 Air Berlin aircraft for Eurowings and Austrian Airlines from the start of the 2017 summer schedule
Lufthansa Supervisory Board approves full acquisition of Brussels Airlines
Remaining 55% of SN Airholding to be acquired through exercise of call option – transaction to be concluded beginning of 2017
Lufthansa welcomes outcome of UFO referendum on new CLAs
• Broad approval within cabin crew union for result of mediation process ends long-running dispute over collective labor agreement terms • Foundation of social partnership laid for longer-term CLA peace
Lufthansa Group lowers costs and enhances financial stability
2016 first-half year results • Adjusted EBIT increases by 61 million euros to 529 million euros • Higher Adjusted EBIT margin • Total costs declining faster than fuel costs • Lufthansa Passenger Airlines key driver of positive development • Greater financial stability achieved Full-year...
Ulrik Svensson named new Chief Financial Officer of Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Current CEO of Swedish Melker Schörling AB to succeed Simone Menne
Lufthansa Group with earnings improvement in the first quarter
• Adjusted EBIT for first three months improved • Good result improvement at Lufthansa Passenger Airlines • Unit cost reductions compensate lower unit revenues • All business segments except Lufthansa Cargo according to guidance • Full year guidance confirmed
Lufthansa AGM shareholders approve all agenda items
The Lufthansa Group’s 2016 Annual General Meeting in Hamburg was attended by some 1,400 shareholders
Lufthansa draws positives at its Annual General Meeting after a difficult year
• Group result one of the best in the company’s history • CEO Carsten Spohr: “After safety, future viability is and remains our paramount objective. And we made a lot of progress here.” • Strategic group development to be consistently continued • Further investments in 2016 in service and product...
Strategic realignment progressing well: Lufthansa Group increases profit for 2015 significantly
2015 • Adjusted EBIT increased by 55 per cent to EUR 1.8 billion • Passenger airline profits doubled due to higher revenues and lower fuel costs • Germanwings and Eurowings make positive earnings contribution • Strong revenue and earnings growth at Lufthansa Technik and LSG SkyChefs • Dividend...
Lufthansa Group’s strategic realignment reaps first rewards
Nine-month Adjusted EBIT up 71% to EUR 1.7 billion / full year forecast refined to EUR 1.75 to 1.95 billion / Germanwings reached break-even / passenger airlines, Lufthansa Technik and LSG Sky Chefs all report significant increases in revenue and earnings
Lufthansa Group to be reorganized to enhance synergies and strengthen customer focus
Supervisory Board gives green light to new group alignment and new division of business on Executive Board / Harry Hohmeister and Dr. Bettina Volkens reappointed as Executive Board members for five further years / product enhancements reap rewards: group airlines report record load factors and very...
Lufthansa successfully placed hybrid bond
• Financing of EUR 500m raised • Transaction supports credit profile of Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa significantly improves results for first half-year
• Adjusted EBIT up from EUR 290m to EUR 468m • Passenger airlines report positive business development • Fuel costs down by EUR 309m, currency effects burden result by EUR 158m • Equity ratio rises again to 17.5 percent due to higher interest rates
Lufthansa increases first quarter result
• Positive development of business in all operating business segments • EBIT and adjusted EBIT 30 per cent above previous year’s quarter • Cash flow from operating activities improves by EUR 539m • The effects of the strike on the result amounted to EUR 42m in the first quarter • High pension...
Lufthansa Shareholders agree all the agenda points at the Annual shareholders’ meeting
About 1,500 shareholders attended the shareholders’ meeting in Hamburg of Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa welcomes shareholders to general meeting
• Chairman of the Executive Board Carsten Spohr confirms further development of the Lufthansa Group • Prioritisation of investment projects • Offer to Vereinigung Cockpit regarding joint settlement of all outstanding collective agreements