Mr Heinz Hermann Thiele, Germany informed us on April 02, 2020 pursuant to Art. 43(1) WpHG thereby making reference to the exceedance of the threshold of 10% or a higher threshold from March 16, 2020 , as follows:
- The investment is used to implement strategic objectives.
- The reporting person does not intend to obtain further voting rights by acquisition or any other way.
- The reporting person does not intend to influence the composition of the issuers' administration, management or supervisory board.
- The reporting person does not intend to change the capital structure of the company, especially with regards to the ratio of internal/outside financing and the dividend policy.
- Concerning the source of funds, the capital is financed by 100% through equity capital with which the reporting person needs to finance the acquisition of the voting rights.