Our 66th Annual General Meeting was held on 7 May 2019 in the World Conference Center Bonn.
On this page you will find all the information about the AGM. Also a short summary of the resolutions (AGM-Summary) and the voting results are published here.
Please make a note of the time of the 67th Annual General Meeting: 5 May 2020.
- Information on item 5 of the Agenda (Election of a member of the Supervisory Board)
- Report of the Executive Board to item 7 of the Agenda (Creation of a new Authorised Capital A and corresponding amendment to the Articles of Association)
- Report of the Executive Board to item 8 of the Agenda (Creation of a new Authorised Capital B for the issue of employee shares, excluding subscription rights, and corresponding amendment to the Articles of Association)
- Report of the Executive Board to item 9 of the Agenda (Authorisation to purchase and to use treasury shares)
- Report of the Executive Board to item 10 of the Agenda (Authorisation to purchase treasury shares using derivatives)
- Explanatory report of the Executive Board relating to the information in accordance with Section 289a (1) and Section 315a (1) German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Total number of shares and voting rights at the time of convening
- Explanations on the rights of the shareholders pursuant to secs. 122 (2), 126 (1), 127 and 131 (1) AktG
- Financial Statements 2018
- Annual Report 2018 ( Report of the Supervisory Board, Combined management report, Consolidated financial statements, Combined non-financial report)
- Shareholder structure as of 22 March 2019
- Voting results
- Dividend announcement
- Resolution on authorisation to purchase and use treasury shares
- Press Release: Lufthansa Group focuses on high-quality, responsible growth
- Report of the CEO and Chairman Deutsche Lufthansa AG Carsten Spohr
- Proxy profiles
- Shareholder information on the annual result for 2018
- Information on the new remuneration system for the Executive Board
- Information on dividend
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG’s Articles of Association
- Data protection information for shareholders of Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Lufthansa Annual General Meeting Key notes from A to Z
- Information on arrival & parking
Registration for the e-mail delivery of future invitations to the Annual General Meeting and other specified shareholder information.
All shareholders who have registered for e-mail delivery by 21 May 2019 take part in a prize draw for 5x2 flight vouchers for a Lufthansa flight with a value of 250 €, and for 20 board trolleys and airplane models each.